Sila Kenali SiAnakUncleShukri

My photo
Born on November 10, 1990 to be somebody. My blog is all about my life. Im not really good in English. By the way, people called me Qiela. Some called me adeQ. Im a family person!! Just make it clear, Im in love with people around me now especially my friends. I really dont like backstabber, stalker, sweet talker and people fighting. So, if u like that kind of activities, please stay away from me. Thank you.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Precious 19th Burfday on 2009 [thanx, kawans]





thanx fer da cake, kawans!! AIWEVYUOL!!!


cut da cake & make a wish, bebeh!

thanx to my precious twinnie!! *nina nano*


there he go! my forever bratha! *abg amir*

she's my beloved sissy! *kak nana*


ke-telur-an!! muchuQ dowh!




mereka terbaek dari ladang, okeh!!
sayang korang sampai mati!  
*kak nana, nina, shafiq, kak long, fifie, hafiz, nabil, ikin*

da twinnie wil owez b twinnie!!


pavilion, watchin Pisau Cukur!!

strawberry barbican, bitch!! favy!!! 


GIFTS!

thanx, nina! Saka Katak for Life!!


thanx, kak long! leopard shawl, bebeh!!


thanx, hafiz!! sweet smell!!

thanx, kak jue!! nuthin can describe how sweet u r! 
 

thanxie mhaxie, kawans!!! seyesly i was happy on my 19th burfday... um... on NOvember 11, 2009, we played futsal & after dat shaye kene tepung + telur!! damn it! kepale geng tepung + telur time tuh, hafiz ngokngek!! bengang x bengang sangat r kan... i wil update diz topic soon yeah!! got more pitchas leta... wuteva it is, AKU SAYANG KAWAN2 AKU & THEY ARE EVRYTHIN FOR ME!!!

to be continued......

No comments: