*something to be shared with the one you love. (:
1. FINE: is the word used to end an argument when they are right and u need to shut up.
2. 5 MINS: if she’s getting dressed, this means half an hour.
3. NOTHING: this is the calm before the storm. This means something, & you should be on your knees. Arguments that begin w/ NOTHING usually end in FINE.
4. GO AHEAD: this is a dare, not a permission. Don’t do it!
5. LOUD SIGH: this means she thinks you’re an idiot & wonders why she is wasting her time standing here & arguing with you about NOTHING.
6. THAT’S OKAY: this means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistakes.
Send this to the MEN u know. To warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.
Send this to the WOMEN you know. To give them a good laugh, because they know it’s true.
*Women agree with it.
[thanx to tia kamaludin.. copy from her blog! :D]