Sila Kenali SiAnakUncleShukri

My photo
Born on November 10, 1990 to be somebody. My blog is all about my life. Im not really good in English. By the way, people called me Qiela. Some called me adeQ. Im a family person!! Just make it clear, Im in love with people around me now especially my friends. I really dont like backstabber, stalker, sweet talker and people fighting. So, if u like that kind of activities, please stay away from me. Thank you.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

PERNIKAHAN LAGI 8 TAHUN!!!

Wuuuu

Sape nak kawen tahun 2018 ni?

Haiy00

Umur aku 20 skang ni.

S0, sape nak kawan ngan aku skang?

Cepat lar kawan!

Cepat lar!

Haha.

Kite kawan sampai tahun 2018.

Da cuk0p 8 tahun kn?

Pastu kite kawen r.

Hahahaha.

C0ngrats, angkasawan negara.

May Allah bless u n ur wife!

10.10.10!!!

No comments: