Sila Kenali SiAnakUncleShukri

My photo
Born on November 10, 1990 to be somebody. My blog is all about my life. Im not really good in English. By the way, people called me Qiela. Some called me adeQ. Im a family person!! Just make it clear, Im in love with people around me now especially my friends. I really dont like backstabber, stalker, sweet talker and people fighting. So, if u like that kind of activities, please stay away from me. Thank you.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Boring-boring && Photog!!

ITS TYM 2 BERANGAN!! HUHUHUHU. ALL BY ME!!!
makeup : silky girl, mac, elianto
camera : Nikon D40
outfits : from my messy wardrobe

juz check it out & feel free 2 drop ur comment! hikkkk. its only 4 fun. i luv photog but not modeling bcoz im BIG SIZE! wuuuuu..... <3

adobe photoshop cs
<3


i luv da way u PLAY ur fuckin GAME & i noe u r da WINNER!!
:(

vintage & i like!!
thumb up!!

yes, i love da way u lie!
i like diz picha da most!!

 swear to God, i owez thinkin bout u!!
keep waitin :(

 yes, i luv u but i noe its impossible!
haishhhh

its my hockey jersey!
haha i mish hockey!

owh ya. im talkin bout u! yes, u! all bout u coz my life only 4 u! but u? hmmm. im faithfully await but u being hepy wif ur new gurl! how cud u? hav u tot bout our relationship? afta 3 years bein 2getha, is diz wut i get from u? haishhhhh

No comments: