Sila Kenali SiAnakUncleShukri

My photo
Born on November 10, 1990 to be somebody. My blog is all about my life. Im not really good in English. By the way, people called me Qiela. Some called me adeQ. Im a family person!! Just make it clear, Im in love with people around me now especially my friends. I really dont like backstabber, stalker, sweet talker and people fighting. So, if u like that kind of activities, please stay away from me. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Owh. At Last! Fuhhhhh!!

yeayyyy.
blog shaye da boley comment2!!
yippie.
so, kepade sesiape yg rajen view blog shaye even shaye tawu xde sape pon yg nak view blog shaye nih, sile lar drop comment2 kamu pat post yg kamu sudah bace.
but i remind u guys,
NO BAD WORDS OR BAD COMMENTS ON MY POSTS!
remember dat!
ngeee.
hikkkk.
da lame gune blogspot nih pon still xde org comment.
cehhh.
perasan btol!
mcm lar ade org yg nak view blog awak nih, cikfifieshukri oi.
hikk.
tapi ade lar jugak.
stalker2 yg mcm palat tuh.
dan kawan2 yg shaye chenta.
wuuuuu.
ok.
nak berak jap.

bloggin off

No comments: