Sila Kenali SiAnakUncleShukri

My photo
Born on November 10, 1990 to be somebody. My blog is all about my life. Im not really good in English. By the way, people called me Qiela. Some called me adeQ. Im a family person!! Just make it clear, Im in love with people around me now especially my friends. I really dont like backstabber, stalker, sweet talker and people fighting. So, if u like that kind of activities, please stay away from me. Thank you.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

PM declares Friday a public holiday!

KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak has declared Friday, December 31 2010, a public holiday to commemorate Malaysia's victory in the 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup tonight.

Malaysia won 4-2 on aggregate after winning 3-0 at home and losing 2-1 to Indonesia in the second leg on Wednesday night at Bung Karno stadium in Jakarta.

The public holiday announcement was made via national news agency Bernama.


[WUUUU. FIKIR LARHH WEHH NAK GI MANE!!! HEHEHE. NIH NGAH BODEK AYAH NIH. NAK AJAK DIE GI ULU TIRAM LARHH. SEBAB PAT ULU TIRAM ADE WATERPARK OKEH!! COOL!!!]

No comments: