Sila Kenali SiAnakUncleShukri

My photo
Born on November 10, 1990 to be somebody. My blog is all about my life. Im not really good in English. By the way, people called me Qiela. Some called me adeQ. Im a family person!! Just make it clear, Im in love with people around me now especially my friends. I really dont like backstabber, stalker, sweet talker and people fighting. So, if u like that kind of activities, please stay away from me. Thank you.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Owh. Thaqif!

my feberet song!! yeahhhh!


damn it! i luv thaqif dowhh!


urghhh! comel dowh kauuuuuu!!!


jom jom layan sume cover yg thaqif buat. grrr. geram aku denga suare die. sume instrument die boley maen lak tuh!! hishhh. bile aku nak dapat boyfren cam die? dapat maen gitar depan aku pon jadi larhh nok. tuh pon da boley wat aku melting bagai nak gile!!! urghh urghhhhh!!!

No comments: