Sila Kenali SiAnakUncleShukri

My photo
Born on November 10, 1990 to be somebody. My blog is all about my life. Im not really good in English. By the way, people called me Qiela. Some called me adeQ. Im a family person!! Just make it clear, Im in love with people around me now especially my friends. I really dont like backstabber, stalker, sweet talker and people fighting. So, if u like that kind of activities, please stay away from me. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Love This Cute Lil Girl Singing With Her Dad

WATCH ALL THIS VIDEOS AND YOU GUYS WILL SMILE ALWAYS. PRESENTING, ALEXA NARVAEZ WITH HER DADDY, JORGE! SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!


owhhh noooo!!!! she's so excited singingn rolling in the deep!!! sooooo cuteee!


her lil sista also cute n adorable like her!!! auchhhh


i smile when she start singing!! woahhhh she's really cute!!


OMG!!!! her facial expression!!! fuhhhhhhh. meltingggggg!!!! plz sing for me, alexa!!! really adore u!!!


OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! Live in ELLEN TV SHOW and she get the barbie set!!! owhhhh! can u be my daughter, honey??? i really love your singing!!!! fuhhhhh

I LOVE YOU, ALEXA!!!!

No comments: