Sila Kenali SiAnakUncleShukri

My photo
Born on November 10, 1990 to be somebody. My blog is all about my life. Im not really good in English. By the way, people called me Qiela. Some called me adeQ. Im a family person!! Just make it clear, Im in love with people around me now especially my friends. I really dont like backstabber, stalker, sweet talker and people fighting. So, if u like that kind of activities, please stay away from me. Thank you.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Beralih Angin

salam guys. hehehe. bertukar kerjaya lagi. x sudah² aku nih. hahahaha. memang x sudah aku nih. yes. kali nih aku kerja office hour. dalam office. woahhhhh. besh nyeeeeee. haish. x tawu nak update ape da. bosan lar idop. huhuhuhu.

hey hey heyyyy. mai mai. denga nih. my bf wanna learn english from me. chaittttt. im not really gud in english larh sayang. ape lar awak nih. hehehehe. pagi² pat opis Cik Shorty send msg "u r da 1st thing 2 enter my mind in da morning n da last thing 2 leave my heart at nite." cehhhh. cair siak akuuuuuu. i luv u, baby!!!

peace out yawww

No comments: